Coaching for autism is a very rewarding profession.
My coaching career began in 2018.
In 2017, I didn’t want to be sealing envelopes for 14 dollars an hour.
People with ASD are highly under-employed. I coach to help people find their niche, and make a huge contribution to the world.
Reason 1 – I Love Coaching
Coaching found me for the first time in 2008. My job was to help junior cadets on the shooting range make better scores. In 2008 I took CLI Rifle Coach as an Army Cadet.
I used to be a bad shooter hitting 80’s on the range. My coach from 2007-2010 helped me get my average up to 95%. I was a struggling marksman, and became an ace on the range. I became amazing after the coaching staff simplified my strategy.
My Results as a Coach For Autism
- I took pride in showing marksman how to increase their scores and confidence on the range.
- Took on an inspiring leadership role as Sergeant Major to help my cadets become stronger leaders. I retired from cadets in 2012.
- I recruited a drill team of 10/15 first year cadets as the Drill Sergeant of 2784 GGFG. The team was 5th of 15. The reason this result was so impressive was because my team had 2/3rds first year cadets.
- In 2018 I helped an adult who was non-verbal talk more.
- Worked with a 14 year old who was sent to the office all the time improve his behavior at school.
- In 2019 I helped a man in his 50’s decrease his symptoms of manic-depression.
- Worked with someone who was high functioning learn ball hockey and I will get him on a team as well.
- I helped a man in his mid 30’s learn about the Law of Attraction and taught him how to script his intentions into existence.
Today I earn a solid living by coaching. I coach for autism and coach several other types of people, my hearts desire is to help people make MASSIVE transformation. I have coached people for health reasons, vocational reasons, and psychological reasons. My oldest ever client was 52 and my youngest client was 14.
Coaching for autism is my favourrite niche to coach.
I love working with people on the spectrum because I help them maximize their talents to excel in their area of genius. My coaching niche is Autism. I specialize in mindset work.
Reason 2 – I Love Learning About People
The process of coaching for 250 hours in the last 3 years has taught me a lot about how peoples minds operate.
I want to learn, I don’t work for money alone just for the sake of making money. I believe wisdom is worth more than gold. Pay for wisdom when you have the gold, sell your wisdom if you want the gold. I love the process of learning about people, I learn and get paid while I’m learning.
Reason 3 – I Love Helping People
Coaches must have a burning desire to help other people grow. I love growing myself.
The purpose of life is to grow, we are all on earth to do what we do best and grow. Personal development is a fantastic pursuit. Over the last 3 years the 250 hours of coaching I have put in has made me way better at coaching.
Reason 4 – I’m on the Spectrum
I coach men with autism because I have autism.
Within the last 3 years I helped 7 clients make strides. I coached an autistic adult who was very non-verbal. My empathy and patience allowed me to listen to him, and he was willing to speak more when I was present.
He also verbalized more at home after 2 months of working with him. Not only did I help my first client talk more, I was also coaching another client.
My other client was getting into trouble at school all the time. After 6 months of coaching, he reported fewer problems at school.
Contact Me for Coaching
For coaching I take a 20-30 minute phone call at no cost. In the call I want you to explain what your son needs the most help with. If there’s a good fit and I can help, the last part of the discussion will center around price customization based on the amount of coaching wanted and needed.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer all my coaching services over the phone.
Until next time,